CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 27, 2010

Get A Daily Email from Robin

Posted: 08:21 AM ET

Every morning (well, every WEEKDAY morning) Robin Meade personally writes a note to let everyone know what's going to be on "Morning Express" that day. It's a quick look at some of the stories she is excited about, the headlines you need to know (even before the show starts) and some fun "behind the scenes" things too. Here's a snippet:

Pretty cool, right?

If you would like to get Robin's email every day, it is super simple to sign up:

1 – Go to CNN.com/Profile

2 – sign up (click the "Sign up" link in the upper right hand corner of the screen... follow the instructions). You can use your Facebook log-in or just create a CNN.com login. Make sure you use the email address where you would like to receive Robin's email.

If you are already signed up, then...

3 – click "Log in" (you can log in using your facebook account or just log in with CNN.com).

4 – once you are signed up and logged in scroll down till you see "My Newsletters."

5 – if you are not signed up for any yet you'll just see the "featured newsletters."

6 – to see ALL the newsletters, including the Morning Express with Robin Meade newsletter, click "View all newsletters."

7 – then you'll see a list of all the HLN and CNN shows that send out a daily email.

8 – click the subscribe button for any of the newsletters you'd like to receive.

9 – click unsubscribe for any newsletters you don't want to get anymore.

10 – put your feet up and wait to hear whatever noise your computer makes when you've got mail!

Posted by:
Filed under: Extras

ricky anaya   October 27th, 2010 1:32 pm ET

you not only rock but you are a very very beautiful lady-keep smiling–luv ricky

larry   October 28th, 2010 9:52 am ET

It is always nice to watch news and current events on HLN with Robin Meade on board.
Great Job!

Don   October 28th, 2010 11:25 am ET

Evidently nobody at HLN on Robis show is visually or hearing impaired. It may look "cool" or artistic to some, but yellow, orange and red type face on white backgrounds and white type face on orange, yellow and red backgrounds are UNREADABLE to a lot of people. People with hearing disabilities, depend on captions to follow the news. People with visual disabilities have even a harder time. Please, please, please. if you must use oranges and yellow backgrounds, please at least use BLACK type.
It's either that or we'll have to watch some other network.

Allan Bennett   October 28th, 2010 3:10 pm ET

Who decides about robins hair? I think it looks great without cutting it shorter, leave it alone, it's very pretty the way it was .Thanks

Ayangbemi Niyi   October 31st, 2010 3:14 am ET

U are doing great

ron cobb   November 4th, 2010 11:11 pm ET

Robin u are a joy to watgh each morning you make my day go better thaks ron in san antonio

mark van kessel   November 5th, 2010 11:51 am ET

i like watchin you on HLN Robbin the news are great the sports is great and like to know the weather. from
mark Belvidere ILL

1ohiofan's   November 6th, 2010 6:39 pm ET

i love watching this show everyday at 6

1ohiofan's   November 6th, 2010 6:43 pm ET

i'm upset because a mom would post her son on her blog with him dressed as a girl

1ohiofan's   November 6th, 2010 6:45 pm ET

i love the set on the morning express

1ohiofan's   November 6th, 2010 6:55 pm ET

robin is best

1ohiofan's   November 6th, 2010 6:59 pm ET

robin is greatest host

Bob Delgado   November 10th, 2010 6:30 am ET

Hi Robin,

In commenting to the Mc Donald's health food issue. I think they should be embracing the idea of being pioneers in this area. The are food suppiers already, they are just improving the quality of their product. There are too many case of type two diabetes and other obesity issues with younger and younger children. Mc Donalds would increase business by keeping their customers alive so they can make more purchases. Sick people don't go out for fast food, and dead people don't eat at all.

Bob Delgado   November 10th, 2010 6:40 am ET

I am into life improvement. I do not support The Sex Trafficing of children. The Federal Government has laws regulating Innerstate Trafficing. This is beyond the mere transporting of people illegally. It is applauling about the sexual trafficing of young girls. They must be extorting their victims with threats of bodily harm and applied physical punishment. Just ank any parent with a young daughter or son; and ask them of their feelings of having their own children kidnapped and forced into protution and child slavery. (A Good Question)

George E. johnson   November 10th, 2010 11:40 am ET

Yes Robin I do have HDTV and you look stunningly beautiful! I love your outfits. Do you have a stylist or do you dress yourself?

Robert Swopes   November 11th, 2010 12:44 pm ET

Robin

I rarely miss your morning show and I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do for the military and veterans.
I am a disabled veteran myself , and on behalf of ALL veterans I really want you to know how much your caring means to us.
With out you and others like you the general public has a tendency to forget about us. We don't want sympathy or hand outs, we just want to be thanked for all we have done and are still doing and for people to understand that we do it because we love our country and we want to help keep our country strong , free , and safe.
Robin you are a wonderful person and I can see that you truly care about us, THANK YOU
And on a lighter note , you are a wonderful singer and if you should ever decide to make a career change , I would be one of your biggest fans if you were to become a country singer !!! Your performance at The Grand Ole Opry brought a tear to my eyes

Jimmy   November 14th, 2010 3:13 pm ET

Love you cheerfulness in the early morning,your att. and spunk helps get my mornings started off good thanks Robin.

Krystal A.   November 18th, 2010 10:43 am ET

I enjoy watching your morning show Robin keep up the good work!!

kim lamoreaux   November 26th, 2010 7:08 pm ET

hey robin i am a fan i watch you all the time but can you tell me why the sound is so terrible lately on your chanel 59 its distubing to listen too now so i DONY lol it sucks

Ben (WA)   December 1st, 2010 9:21 am ET

Wow! I just love those music clips played during the show.
Is there a way I can get a list of those?
Please send me the list! Pleeeeze! :)

Jerry   December 2nd, 2010 5:00 am ET

I would like to say that you make my day. I have watched you every morning for years now and as bad as it may be for you to hear, maybe this will keep you from moving on to other venues, lol, I would hate to know that I would not be able to see and hear Robin to start my day.

Robin Meade IS the Queen of news.

Love you much Robin

Jerry
Booneville, MS

mike   December 4th, 2010 11:17 am ET

robin since my cable has been turned off, and im not able to watch you my day is lost

stu   December 6th, 2010 9:33 am ET

concerning the " Jesus is coming no May 21, 2011:
what the Bible says about that.

Matthew 24: 36
But of that day and hour knoweth NO man, NO NOT the angels or heaven, but my Father only.

Deuteronomy 18: 22
When a prophetspeath in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow NOT,NOR come to pass, that is the thing whech the Lord hath NOT spoken, but the prophet hatn spoken it presumptuously: thor shalt NOT be afraid of him.

wayne a dungey   December 8th, 2010 5:51 am ET

Dear Robin,
I like the news, now and, I like update all the time and good news.
I am from Canada. I like the weather news and up date news
from wayne dungey

Keep up good works

Michele Deutsch   December 8th, 2010 6:58 am ET

Robin,
Love watching your program for several reasons. The number one reason is that you DO NOT scream. However, this morning I'm hearing your ramp up your delivery. PLEASE DO NOT BECOME A NEWSCASTER LIKE EVERY OTHER STATION!!!!! It sounds extremely unprofessional and instead of being in the news business, it becomes some form of bad entertainment. Please keep in mind many of your viewers watch because we can count on you! Appreciate your consideration. Thanks, Michele, Louisville KY

Irene Banks   December 10th, 2010 9:17 am ET

Every morning i get so angry with the new way you go to commercials. You start talking and it drops off into a commercial. It is so irritating that every time you do it, I immediatly change channels, sometimes for as much as 20 minutes. I like your morning show better than all the others, but I miss it all the time because of this new way of going to commercials. Irene

anthony frye   December 14th, 2010 8:32 am ET

love watching cnn when you are on robin,,your soooooooooo pretty..

Deb   December 15th, 2010 8:19 am ET

When I grew up, I always wanted to be pretty like you. OH WELL! LOL :) Have a great day! You do a GREAT job!

Wally Coleman   December 16th, 2010 8:45 am ET

Robin,
I think McDonalds needs to develop a Happy Meal for this mom?

Kristopher   December 26th, 2010 7:32 am ET

I haved watched morning express for years now, it is nice to see friendly faces in the morning. Robin you have got to be one of the most beautiful woman on television. Your husband is a very lucky man. I appreciate the news and your input on events that are taking place. My dream vacation is to take the VIP express tour, so I can meet everyone!
I hope you all have good holidays and a safe new year.

Gator   January 4th, 2011 5:12 am ET

I though you must have quit for a better gig. I am so happy you will be back with us today. I've had Robin withdrawal symptoms. I thought my wife was gonna commit me. Thank God your back.

Abraham Spates   January 5th, 2011 12:53 pm ET

Lets be honest its only one reason men like me whatch your show. That crazy laugh of yours. It makes me smile every time I hear it. Thanks for all you do, sun shine!

david barker   January 7th, 2011 7:21 am ET

Waking up with Robin is what I look forward to to hear her comments about the previous days events....shes a riot....no holds barred with her...keep up the good work...looking forward to watching more of you and you opinions....thanks Robin...u da bomb !!!

ytahkeal   January 7th, 2011 8:33 am ET

i love watching robin every morning ,yes sunshine .

Julia   January 10th, 2011 12:13 pm ET

Just want an Update for this weeks News

Wayne Eby   January 11th, 2011 7:05 am ET

Robin,

No story yet on the popular explosion in the East 9 months from now?

Wayne

darrell   January 13th, 2011 8:22 am ET

Robin- I am from Ohio and proud you are too.I love your show. Your energy and personality is infectious. You are also blessed with the prettiest hair I have ever seen.

jayare sakks   January 19th, 2011 9:34 am ET

About the person who helped out the officer getting stabbed.I commend the person who helped the officer but becarefull cops will wind up giving him a ticket for interfering in a police matter.I have seen it happen befor. good luck

jayare sakks   January 19th, 2011 9:39 am ET

It makes my day just to hear robin in the morning n to see her.What realy makes her show is the team bob,rafer.

susan   January 25th, 2011 11:33 am ET

I used to watch other news show and of course they were informative.
This show has class and flair and something I longed for their opinion
Robin, you have a great way of letting us know what is important and what isn't. You laugh at the stupid stuff, and feel the heartache of the inportant things. This is all done with flair and class. You are beautiful and caring and have a beautiful voice. The tribute you give to the military is long overdue. Its agreat team working together and I look forward to waking early in the morning again. Thanks

Dorothy Sherman, Elkton MD.   January 25th, 2011 12:43 pm ET

You asked viewers to "let you know" what we think about the so-called "debate" over taxing plastic bag use.

People who think they aren't already 'paying' for plastic supermarket bags are not taking into account overhead costs which all merchants apply to what they sell.
The resusable cloth bags one buys at the market cost between 50 cents and $1.25 in my neighborhood. Even at a higher price, can be used over and over again, and hold many more items per bag.
Remember them by keeping them in your car. If you forget to take them into the store, just stick your groceries back in the cart unbagged, wave your receipt as you leave, and bag them at the car.

While my bags haven't worn out, I buy new ones every time I use the old ones to help my kids pack up to move. That happens a lot, in a lot of families, so retooling your plastic bag factory to make reusables not painted toxically is worth the expense.

Tim   January 28th, 2011 8:01 am ET

You guys always do a great job .. i find myself always switching back to h.l.n through out the morning.

Shawn   February 2nd, 2011 9:25 am ET

Robin , you are the BEST :-)

Jean Handler   February 3rd, 2011 11:11 am ET

Hey Robin I wanted to wish you and entire Morning Express Team that I am number 1 fan of yours and Express Team I love watching Morning Express from 6-11am so I wanted to thank you so much for all of your delievering the news with a wonderful and positive attitude... Plus Everytime I watch you guys it makes my day full of sunshine and full happiness...
Your biggest #1 fan
Jean Pearce Handler

Les Howard   February 6th, 2011 3:22 pm ET

iI watch your show every morning love it

Denise   February 7th, 2011 8:04 am ET

Hi Robin my husband and I have been watching you and enjoy it better than the other stations. I have found something that can be taken so you don't get sick. It can only be taken if you are Not Allergic to Bee's. it is a natural antibiotic. it has worked for me. I have been takeing it for over 11 yrs know.

bob irwin   February 8th, 2011 12:13 pm ET

Robin
I watch your program every morning and I think it's great. You all do a good job. I have one question in regards to weather reporting. Why, when the weather is given, no mention is made about Iowa? Other mid-west states are mentioned, but Iowa seems to be forgotten.

In all fairness, every news program I have watched, does the same thing. Its like the only time we exist is around election time.

Bob – Hampton, IA

jason livley   February 14th, 2011 5:19 pm ET

I love mourning express Robin and all the others are awesome. you all ways get a warm feeling when robin says morning sunshine. any way big fan keep up the excellent work

Marcus   February 16th, 2011 7:25 am ET

Hello Robin. Just wanted to say great job and I've had a crush on you since forever. Lol!!!

Denise & Jon   February 17th, 2011 8:40 am ET

We should start at Congress and cut paychecks and work the way down not start at bottom and work up.

Denise & Jon   February 17th, 2011 8:54 am ET

teachers in WI need to tell the Govener. that if he realy wants to ballance the budget. He needs to start by cutting gov. and congress
wages first.

tom Rahm   February 21st, 2011 11:58 am ET

robin you have the best news you have change Hln you are the best tom from ohio

Anthony Covacevich   February 22nd, 2011 8:07 am ET

Sad to notice that no mention of the slaying and burial of ICE agnet Zapata was made in your program yesterday or today. Maybe it would have been different if his name was Smith, Jones or Hartley.

robert rupert   February 22nd, 2011 8:49 am ET

Hi, I am an oncologist and happened to see one of the stories on today's show with a band called "Third Day", I believe. I couldn't see it well obviously and may be crazy, but I'm concerned about an irregularly shaped mole on the left temple of the guy with the purple shirt

R Kay   February 23rd, 2011 7:24 am ET

What a Shame!! With all the importantr happenings going on in the world, HLN spent an entire day "reporting" on that slut Lohan... Who cares about that slut!!
People are dying in the streets around the world and all you care about is some slut ina tight white dress.
i thought your network was a great source of information. But not anymore, and I will do my best to let my friends know what a sloppy organization HLN has become.
I even hated tofind this comment page to air my feelings.
What a shame.

Al Swader   March 3rd, 2011 11:38 pm ET

I was getting the morning news letter but it stoped
will you start it again? I

michael mansfield   March 4th, 2011 9:35 am ET

enjoy you every morning.I am up early because of my meds.I am a 30 year HIV/AIDS surviver ,You make me smile.My life is complicated ,but I'm hanging in there. keep doing what your doing.michael

jorge   March 9th, 2011 8:58 am ET

hi Rob you are the BESt.......lov

Sylvia Burgess   March 11th, 2011 8:03 am ET

It is always a great pleasure hearing the HLN News..

Marsha Alvarado   March 15th, 2011 9:18 am ET

Good-Morning Robin,I just want to tell you,I watch you everyday! You guys are the ones I like to start my day with! I think you are great..and you are pretty, I think Bob rocks, and I love his sense of humor! He always makes me laugh. And hes cute...God bless..Everyday is a gift!

yvonne   March 16th, 2011 7:29 am ET

Hi Robin,

Just want to know if you are wearing Anne Koplik earrings today, March 16, 2011

sam   March 16th, 2011 9:10 am ET

You prove every morning that even bad news isnt so bad, when it is told to you in pleasant way and a beautiful smile.your the best news anchor on television. keep up the good work.

ellen stechschulte   March 17th, 2011 9:50 am ET

Criminals should have to pay for food, rent, and utilities just like everyone else. So what if they are locked up- give them jobs to do in jail, grow their own food, make their own clothing, whatever, no more free ride just cause you are in jail! You commit a crime – then you should either pay, or sleep in a tent on the floor and eat bugs and drink rain water, or GET A JOB!

gilbert   March 24th, 2011 2:18 am ET

i have no comments

DAN-THE-MAN-   March 30th, 2011 5:56 pm ET

'HI ROBIN,GOODMORNING YUR THE BEST ON THE MORNING SHOW I LOVE WATCHING YU MAKES ME SMILE VERYDAY I WATCH YU DID YU WATCH THE -TWO-BABIES THIS MORNING THEY WERE TALKING OR COMMUNITING TO EACH OTHER THAT THE DAD PUT IT ON THE ONLINE KNOW THAT WAS FUNNIER THEN THE WEATHER-MAN YU HVE THERE I KNOW HE DOES A GOOD-JOB TO I JUST PUT THAT IN THERE? YU ARE A BEATUIFULL WOMEN ARE YU A SINLGE WOMEN? AND IF YU ARE YU EVER COME TO COLORADO? COME ON DOWN SOME TIME SO WE COULD HVE LUNCH OR DINER SOME TIME? IF YU CAN BUT YUR MARRIED THEN I UNDER STAND? THANK YU FOR YUR NEWS EVERYMORNING? BYE HVE A NICE DAY.

Jimmy J   April 4th, 2011 2:39 pm ET

"Good Morning Sunshine."
is MUSIC to my ears.
Because it means
that Robin Meade is here.

You're bright and funny,
beautiful and smart.
Whimsical and quirky,
my favorite morning tart.

I love your laugh.
I love your smile.
And those Kitty Kat eyes
that sooooo beguile.

WEATHER you're "All up in my business,"
or getting to the heart of MONEY MATTERS.
Mornings with you
make my heart pitter patter.

I hope you're touched
at my unconventional way
of saying, THANK YOU
for brightening my days.

Vivian   April 4th, 2011 7:21 pm ET

Hey! Robin.......

Love your Morning Express news while I'm getting ready for work. I've noticed your long straight dangling earrings – and also Natasha Curry is wearing them too.........where could I possibley purchase a pair of these attractive earrings? THANKS!

Also, what has happened to Raffier ???

Debbie Howard   April 6th, 2011 10:20 am ET

I love to see you in the morning. That helps my morning go easier, before I get to work. I have a quick question. I have some friends in Kentucky, and they were just visiting me and they wondered why Bob Van Dillen-the meterologist never says anything about Kentucky. Does he hate the state or what is the problem?

BETTY HENNEKE   April 22nd, 2011 7:20 pm ET

I LOVE ROBYN AND JANE VALEZE, HOWEVER THE BACKGROUND NOISE THRUOUT DRIVES ME CRAZY AND I MUST CHANGE STATIONS. PLEASE GET THE BACKGROUND OFF. THANK YOU

dmitchmitch   April 27th, 2011 11:28 am ET

Robin is probably a nice person but TOO LOUD...TONE IT DOWN!. Your enthusiasm is overkill. I won't watch..Malveaux -too dour and into race issues...she's another Briantttt Gumble bumble
Col&Ms. DM retired

Jessica Fortune   May 11th, 2011 12:05 pm ET

OMG... I just saw my daughter on a clip you played on your show. Like how cool is that. I am the mother of Jennae Leslie and we never dreamed that her desire to help would inspire so many people. Thank you for sharing her story!

shoshana watson   May 16th, 2011 7:03 pm ET

awesome

Jonathan Locilento   May 16th, 2011 7:06 pm ET

Hi Rodin,love your show,yet im sure they all do.When i watch you in the mouring it's like a cup of coffee .Maynbe it's your voice.It is something,and the news the way you bring it,or say it is just great.Everything about your show i love,the weather man the whole gig. P.S. How can i go about by getting one of yours 8×10 PIC> i you?I would love to have one of those. 0k,your friend,and fan Jonathan.L one last thing.I love your voice when you sing.Ireally do.untill next time enjoy,and have a "GREAT" day.

Name*janice   May 17th, 2011 9:01 am ET

Robin, I love your program. It is the 1st. Thing I watch every morning . It is not the same when you are out. You are so funny. Sometimes there are things I want to commit on but it is better that I don't. So keep it up girl, you are great.

Matt McConnell   May 17th, 2011 11:13 pm ET

Hello Robin,
I am a huge fan of not only you but your show as well. You have the most bubbly personality of anybody on any TV show out there and this is what makes you stand out from the rest. Besides being a very gorgeous women you also have a great sense of humor as well. But again it is your personality that rocks and really makes the show. And when you aren't on in the morning the sunshine just seems to fade very quickly. But most of all I just want to thank you for being the best at what you do and having such a great personality that really brings a lot of sunshine to everybody's life's in such a sad world we all live in. You are just like this Audi commercial that I hear when the mother tells her son the bad news about how Audi beats out BMW on all these things and the son says how can she make it sound like it isn't all that bad. Well that is you. When you break the news you just make it sound not all that bad and you bring some sunshine into our world as you report it to us. Thanks :)

bob   May 18th, 2011 3:34 pm ET

Hi i would like to know where you black boots?? keep the good work up.

chris   May 26th, 2011 12:36 am ET

hey robin this is your boy christopher girl you are a laugh aminute

Johnny B   May 27th, 2011 8:46 am ET

Thank you robin for still being on tv but we all still miss you in Chicago.

chris   June 4th, 2011 9:37 pm ET

Great Show, good luck w-Music, Troop Support. I am getting Your new release for my 12 Yrs Twin Daughters, Rhianna Grace & Crystianna Bliss

Mike Brainard   June 8th, 2011 5:14 pm ET

Robin: I heard you are supposed to be coming down to Warner Robins on the 1st of July. Are you going to be going anywhere, ie to maybe sign copies of your book.

Al Swader   June 9th, 2011 9:00 am ET

Robin i was getting your email news letter for a long time
and then it stoped.I have web tv and for some reason it won't let me fill out the apt. to get it again.Could you have some one put it through for me? I miss it very much and wuld like to have it start again. Thank you very much.

Anthony W.   June 10th, 2011 5:39 pm ET

I really meant to send the pics of me to Robin as she always gets
me UP every morning...

David Conde   June 28th, 2011 9:30 am ET

I find that the comments that you and Mr. Van Dillen made on the air was not appropriate. I refer you to the story about the Basketball player that Twitter about the traffic stop! I'am very glad that you and Mr.Van Dillen don't go through the same problems that Black views go through on traffic stop's. This may not be problem for you, but it is a real problem to us and i don't find it funny! The statement that you made at the end of your joke is the piont! No one should know the law that well other than law enforcement. This is a problem to ethnic gruops not to whites! I watch you everyday please do not dissappoint us again! Thank you for your attention to this matter.

John Mills   July 3rd, 2011 4:33 pm ET

Hello Robin, I watch your show every morning, you are amazing!! One comment, it seems to me that all the reporters for HLN in Orlando, covering the Anthony trial have been talking more about there favorite, Mr. Ashton, and the prosecution every time they speak!!! I watched today, and they spoke of the closing by Ashton, how amazing he was, how he really got his point out!! And when Mr. Biaz made the "Remark heard around the world", they attacked Mr. Biaz, one person on the set, was jumping out of his chair, waving his arms saying "That was out of line" etc. It took HLN 16 minutes to re-air the video showing Mr. Ashton laughing, and covering his mouth about 10 seconds before Mr. Biaz made his remark. Like i said earlier, your show is AWESOME, and I hope you and your family have a safe 4th!!!!!

Yazzie   July 5th, 2011 7:57 am ET

There is no doubt that Casey Anthony killed poor Caylee but I believe it was an accident. She probably chloroformed her to put her to sleep so she could party and overdosed her by using the duct tape to hold the chloroformed soaked cotton or gauze across her nose and mouth. For Georges and Cindys sake I hope she gets life instead of death. This family has been through enough as it is.

katie   July 12th, 2011 11:18 am ET

I was a fan of the morning express until you started promoting your cd on the job. Who made that executive decision? I find really unprofessional and offense as to why I tune in....news!

willowsweetcharm   July 15th, 2011 5:59 pm ET

Media outlets should report the news...Not become part of the news. CNN hint hint! Stop the insightful biased reporting!

DAN-THE-MAN   July 22nd, 2011 5:43 pm ET

'HI ROBIN MEAD HOW ARE DOING TODAY? YUR DOING A REALY GREAT JOB THERE IN THE MORNING? I ALWAYS WATCH YUR SHOW IN THE MORNING SUNSHINNING PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK SOME TIME / IF YU CAN HVE A NICE NIGHT AND DAY BYE I ALWAYS CATCH THE MORNING NEWS STAY COOL IT'S REALY HOT ALL OVER WE NEED TO DO THE INDAIN RAIN DANCE HERE WE HVN'T GOT ANY RAIN BYE

DAN-THE-MAN-   July 23rd, 2011 7:08 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN MEAD",HI THERE ROBIN, HOW ARE YU DOING TODAY IS 7/23/11 SATURDAY I REALY LOVE YUR PROFILE THERE SO WHAT DO YU'S THINK THE GOV. IS GOING TO DEFAULT US ALL OR IS THE GOV. AND OBOMA IS GOING TO NOT AGREE WITH EVER BODY IN THE GOV. AND DEFAULT US ALL? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I DO WATCH YU ALL THE TIME WHEN I'M EARLY IN THE MORNING PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK? AT EARLIST THNK YU ROBIN MEAD HVE A REALY NICE DAY AND NICE MORNING STAY COOL BYE

Cindy   July 26th, 2011 9:52 am ET

Morning Robin! I love the top you are wearing today, July26!! Who is it by and/or where was it purchased?

jerry williams   July 28th, 2011 7:17 am ET

the first people to lose (pay and or benifets) should be the people we elected to handle these things. maybe we should vote smarter next time.

Art   July 28th, 2011 11:23 am ET

I was living in Chicago on your fisrt day on the job and introduced as a perfect 2. Being an old man I take that to mean your dress size and that you are PETIT!

Art
P.S. Love the way you present the news.

angela wheeler   August 15th, 2011 5:43 pm ET

i just love watching your show and i think u r so pretty miss robin

Troy Lee Green   August 16th, 2011 3:27 pm ET

Hi! Robin! I'll always enjoying watching my number one news anchor lady on the HLN newstation, because you and the team make my day by saying," some logical and rational ideals to me that make me feel wonderbar. love Troy.

john longo   August 19th, 2011 8:23 am ET

robin's the best !!! i love watching her in the morning & to top it all off she's beautiful !!! have a grear day robin!

Renee Mccowan   August 22nd, 2011 1:38 pm ET

Dear Robin,
As a woman I feel you have the most infectious attitude about life and beginning of new days. I am and do suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and have many times listened to your program now that i am more at home to help have company with in my mornings. I do not wish this to sound terrible or tragic, but my husband Matt and I have been married for 23 years and our 2 children were also diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Mitchell age 22; May '08, and Mitzi age 13, June 2010m while myself Jan '08. These last years have been exceedingly difficult and I find faith and courage in all ways that I know God has placed in my path. Your song "Never Alone", I gave to my daughter to put on her Ipod to encourage her when she feels like no one else is there. I know that one day I will not and she will have to face MS alone and the decisions it brings. But I believe in Divine intervention and everyday I fight and look to Him who strengthens me with faith in song, word or by smiles. Mitzi was moved to tears and your book helped to fight the anxiety she is experiencing as now entering 9th grade. I just wanted you to know you are a blessing to me everyday. The words you speak in song or by TV help to lift, enocourage, and give hope!! Don't ever stop being positive, don't ever stop smiling, don't ever stop being Robin! God made you to be a blessing to millions. That's my true firm belief for you to whom God has given talent to sing and be so infectiously radiant in your day. What God gave, he meant for you to share. When shared, he multiplies your joy. It's truly amazing the things you shared in your book, and how I was so blessed by reading and sending it on to others.
Life is and can be a tangled web sometimes in all the hecticness of work, money, marriage, and family. Our lives have been totally changed with new diagnoses of MS now and so has our outloook to appreciate what we have as time to share as we live each day and to spread a smile by smiling. I don't spend time, or at least not much, about the future of my children and what they may have to go through. I pray there is a breakthrough in research and a cure for my children. But I know this, now I look at each day as a NEW DAY, and I have just learned to deal with what it brings. Whether it's an MS flare in myself, or my children, I tell myself It could really be worse than it is right now . So I keep on looking up and your program fits well into my beliefs, that we start our day anew and what mostly happens that day for me is what I begin it with, happiness or thoughts of fears. I choose happiness and Morning Express with you, Robin.
Know this was lengthy, but I really wanted you to know your doing a great job to lift and enocurage people in our world and you will be blessed by the measure you have abundantly given.
Be forever blessed, and keep radiating as He blesses you in return.
Renee McCowan

Renee Mccowan   August 22nd, 2011 2:11 pm ET

Dear Robin,
Robin, I feel you have the most infectious attitude about life and beginning of new days. I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and have many times listened to your program now that i am more at home and want to surround myself with the positiveness of smiles and laughter you present in your Morning Express! I do not wish this to sound terrible or tragic, but my husband ,Matt and I have been married for 23 years and our 2 children were also diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Mitchell age 22; May '08, and Mitzi age 13, June 2010, and myself Jan '08. These last years have been exceedingly difficult and I find faith and courage in all the ways that I know God has placed in my path.
Your song "Never Alone",was powerful and I gave it to my daughter to put on her IPOD to encourage her when she feels like no one else is there. I know that one day I will not be here and she will have to face MS alone and the decisions it brings. But I believe in Divine intervention and everyday I fight and look to Him who strengthens me with faith in song, word or by smiles. Mitzi was moved to tears and your book helped her to understand anxiety and to fight the anxiety she is experiencing now as a result of MS and coming into high school. I just wanted you to know you are a blessing to me everyday. The words you speak in song or by your program help to lift, enocourage, and give hope!! Don't ever stop being positive, don't ever stop smiling, don't ever stop being Robin! God made you to be a blessing to millions. What God gave you as a talent, he meant for you to share. When shared, he multiplies it in your everyday life! This I have experienced myself. Then you are filled as one who was hungry and now been fed. You present well the scripture .You have become God's word in action. Your book has brough hope to my daughter and a solid face on what and how to face anxiety from your perspective.
Life is, and can be a tangled web sometimes with our hectic schedule of work, money, marriage, and family. Our lives have been totally changed with new diagnoses of MS in both our children now, and so has our outloook to appreciate what we have and that is called TIME.
The thing I look forward most is our dinner time of sharing our day, whether difficulties or laughter. I have learned to find humor in my everyday situations and to learn to laugh at myself. I don't spend time, or at least honestly not much, about the future of my children and what they may have to go through. I pray there is a breakthrough in research and a cure for my children. But I know this, I look at each day as a NEW DAY, and I just learn to deal with what it brings, whether it's an MS flare in myself, or my children, I truly know It could get worse.
So I keep on looking up and your program fits well into my beliefs, that we start our day anew and what mostly happens that day for me is what I begin it with, happiness or fears. I choose happiness and Morning Express with you, Robin.
Be forever blessed, and keep radiating as He blesses you in return.
Renee McCowan

CARRIE D   August 24th, 2011 11:40 am ET

WATCHING MORNING EXPRESS IS MY HUSBAND AND MY MORNING RITUAL. WE ARE UP BEFORE 5 AND WATCH WHILE IN BED DRINKING COFFEE. ITS OUR QUIET TIME TOGETHER. I SERIOUSLY FEEL OFF IF I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK WITHOUT CATHCING UP WITH NEWS AND EVERYONE AT MORNING EXPRESS.

WE LOVE IT.
THE DAVIS'S IN MISSOULA MT.

Vonda Diveley   August 26th, 2011 3:45 pm ET

Robin: Loved your story about the "Now that is a Kiss" from the returning soldier on R&R. Brought tears to my eyes. I, myself, have my only two sons across seas right now fighting for our country. Robert Lee Diveley, III (TREY) AIR NATIONAL GUARD and Christopher Daniel Diveley (BO) ARMY RESERVES. Trey has a baby girl, Emma Grace, born on May 31, 2011. Bo has two children, Cayden and Channing, both three years old. Their granddad passed away this past Sunday and Trey was able to come back for the funeral, Bo was not so lucky. It is hard on them being away from their family number one, but then to have your grandpa pass away has hurt them even more. Please remember them in your thoughts and prayers that they too will have a safe return home. I miss them dearly. My heart goes out to "ALL" that serve and their families. Sincerely, Vonda Diveley, PROUD MOM OF TWO BRAVE MEN!

Edgar   August 31st, 2011 9:55 am ET

Hi robin my name is edgar im from san juan puerto rico. I watch your show every mornings. We all respect you are very very very beutiful woman muak from puerto rico.

michael a johnson   August 31st, 2011 2:27 pm ET

my theory about the disappearance of the woman in ARUBA: a well planned scheme between the two boyfriends and the woman to have her disapear. her clothing is on her still. The live in boyfriend immediately got her cats and clothing out of his place. Giordano immediately was trying to LEAVE .She had no job no income..they all needed money.......

DAN-THE-MAN-   September 8th, 2011 6:07 pm ET

GOOD MORNING ROBIN," HERES SOME BIG SMILES TO YU THIS MORNING TO YU : ) : ; ) : ) : ) : ) ; ) : ) : ) [HLN] ROBIN SHOW I ALWAS WATCH YU YU MAKE ME REALY HAPPY EVERY DAY IN THE MORNING WELL DRINKING MY CUP OF JO HVE A SAFE DAY ROBIN PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK ; ) ; ) HVE A NICE DAY BYE

DAN-THE-MAN-   September 16th, 2011 6:07 pm ET

'HELLOW ROBIN, HERESW SOME BIG SMILES T YU : ) : ) ; ) " ) : ) I DID'NT SEE YU THERE THIS MORNING? MISSIED YU ROBIN , : ) YU HVE A NICEDAY & WEEKEND T THNK YU ROBIN KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB BYE

charles   October 3rd, 2011 9:17 pm ET

its better to forgive and forget

DAN-THE-MAN- : ) : )   October 6th, 2011 9:55 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN M. ,: ) ; ) : ) ; ) , YUR STILL THE HOTTIEST WOMEN THERE AND JENNIFER W. AND BONNIE TO HVE A NICE DAY BE SAFE DAN-THE MAN ; ) BYE

GARY GRENFELL   October 12th, 2011 11:46 am ET

I THINK THE SEARCH FOR TALENT LIKE YOU WERE DOING WAS GREAT ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS PERSUIT. I WANT TO SEND ONE IN BUT HAVENT COMPLETED IT YET HOPEING GARY

DAN-THE-MAN-   October 18th, 2011 9:26 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN M. : ) : ) : ) WITH BIG SMILES TO YU HOW ARE YU DOING TODAY ROBIN? KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YU DO THERE AT [HLN], I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M REALY SORRY TO ALL THE FAMILY, DAN WALDON'S WIFE AND KIDS , AND ALL INDY CAR RACERS TO? THAT RACE TRACK WAS TO TIGHT OF THE RACE TRACK FOR THAT RACE, IT WAS MENT FOR NACECAR RACERS FOR THAT CANNED OF RACE AT 220 MPHR, NACE CARS GO 198 MPHR OR 190 MPHR AT LIST ,. WHAT DO THINK OR ASK YUR SPORTS GUY THERE? PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THNK YU ROBIN M. KEEP SAFE , HVE A NICE DAY BYE

Pamela Sam   October 20th, 2011 2:36 pm ET

Hey Robin, I love your morning express every morning. I get up early just to get the lastest news from you and the cast. My husband and I are teachers at Greasewood Springs Community School, Arizona and we start our day listening to you. We love what you and your cast crew have to share. Thanks for making every morning a great morning.
~pam~

gary b   October 21st, 2011 8:31 am ET

Ur my favorite! !!!!!....came to visit ...came the wrong day ...dangit!!!I'm counting down my Thursday s ... my sis just moved to Berkeley lake ...cannot wait to come meet u!!! Morning sunshine!!! Ur so koolio

DAN-THE-MAN-   November 7th, 2011 1:09 pm ET

"GOODMORNING ROBIN MEAD, : ) ;-) HOW ARE DOING TODAY? I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI," KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND NEWS YU DO THERE AT CNN IV'E WANT TO SAY I HVE THIS BIG BIG CRUSH ON YU ROBIN : ) HVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SAFE AND BE COOL BYE

Michael R. Spear   November 8th, 2011 10:40 pm ET

"Thank You," for all that you do for HLN. I liked your CD, imported it to the computer along with cover art for iTunes, also got a new iPhone. Still trying to figure out how to use it. Lots-of-Love, Michael!!!

Michael R. Spear   November 11th, 2011 7:54 am ET

"Happy Veterans Day!" I'm a USMC Veteran who has a good support group from other Vererans where I live. The Veteran Shelter where I am living, I now have my own Apt. since January. Getting back on my feet, as I was not doing very good. Hi! to everyone on the "Morning Express Show" & a very Special Shout-Out to Robin, who is such an inspiration. Love Ya!!!
-Michael

Sally Gnaegy   November 13th, 2011 2:37 pm ET

Re the Penn State sex scandal and whether the iconic Joe Paterno should have been fired as well: Go back and check the early (and almost only) comment made by him to reporters which included: "I should have done more." It sounded pretty much like an admission of guilt to me. I am sick of hearing about these "football heroes" and wondering how many other colleges and universities could be hiding similar scandals for the sake of money.

Betina Baldwin   November 16th, 2011 6:43 am ET

Ms. Meade,

thank you for making my morning a little bit easier to handle. your positive attitude and joy/light are infectious! i love your album especially "Rain" and" Morning Sunshine" My "pay it forward" songs!

Betsy Chapman   November 29th, 2011 10:33 am ET

Robin,
I love your show along with all of you God Blessed Anchors of the show, Bob, Jen, Howard, Rapheal, and Drs. Drew and Gupta as well as others thar I TRULY TRULY apolgize for not eiter remembering or mentioning because someneis insuting me for having adisability that I have truly have been trying to deal as much as live with and they are still as much as always trying to livewithit. I would like them to know that I forgive them for this , however I wish that they could please understand that it is very harmful and how harmful it is when it is returned was there truly any humanity that? Please I'm sorry for that , however that is also what is happening and I would love to speak to some about these things, Thank You ever so much, God Bless You, Betsy.

Harvey Rowland Jr.   November 30th, 2011 8:34 pm ET

I Want To Recieve Emails From CNN Headlinenews Robin Meade & Company

Ronald Moore   December 1st, 2011 11:25 am ET

Dear Robin,
I have been tuning into your "good morning sunshine" now for over two years. I only wish that I would have discovered your program years ago! With those three words you begin my day in such a positive way. THANK-YOU so very much from a huge fan in Sarasota, Florida.
Sincerely, Ronnie Moore

Zhon Henry   December 6th, 2011 10:35 am ET

About the Jerry Sandusky story. If the allegations are true, where is the "dress with the stain?"

bob mcentyre   December 8th, 2011 7:39 am ET

You losing alot of weight – what ' up, R?

linda weatherspoon   December 8th, 2011 3:22 pm ET

Hi, I want to send a story of my daughter that happened in 2007 when she was 9. I am the mother she was talking about in a month coma. Her Journalist teacher asked them to talk about the worse part of their life. She did such a good job and it is wonderful. I watch the news everyday and tryto understand. There is 30% of my brain damaged so I am slow. I would live to send it to you by e-mail. The only way to send it is to forward it to know the e-mail.

DAN-THE-MAN- : )   December 12th, 2011 7:21 pm ET

'HI ROBIN,GOODMORNING TO YU WITH BIG SMILES TO YU : ) ; ) " ) : ) AND SOME BIG HUG'S TO YU,ROBIN,JENNIFER THNK YU VERY MUCH HVE SAFE AND WONDERFUL DAY BYE

DAN-THE-MAN- : )   December 17th, 2011 6:00 pm ET

'HI HOLA GOODMORNING ROBIN MEAD ,JENNIFER W. ; ) : ) : ) : ) I JUST WANTED TO SAY HVE YUR SELF A MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW'S 2012 REALY BIG HUG'S , SOME KISSES TO YU'S : ) : ) : ) :, )

Donatella Gentry   December 19th, 2011 8:03 am ET

Hi Robin!
...hope u day started well?! I start my day mostly watching the hln-morning news,got to stay informed....! I've been following one specific story in the news,every day somewhere all over the States those GOOD-SAMARITAN-SANTAS are popping up and paying a total strangers christmas lay-a-way or giving out gift certificates. But nobody is coming to Rome GA.!?! I have a 12 year young son who's wish is to shop with a cop at least once in his lifetime, I've tried every year for the past 6 christmases, it never worked...! Shop with a cop is a christmas program for low income families in our area. Could you help?????????????????? I'm a single mom who just found a new job after almost 2 years of searching,that's a great christmas present for me yeah!!! I want to incourage other J-O-B searcher not to give up,somewhere there is a job for yuo toooooooo!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you all! sincerly from the heart
yours
Donna Gentry

Andy   December 22nd, 2011 12:03 pm ET

Robin is the best! Great personality and has a sense of humor, She looks great in everything especially in my favorite color Purple, Don't ever change. Thanks for being YOU!!!

Roberto   December 23rd, 2011 9:58 pm ET

Hi Robin, first and most Merry Christmas and Happy New Years 2012.
love your program in the morning. I just have a comment about the Best Buy unable to deliver on time. Did anyone thought of the commercial they were putting out about Santa's ? what do you think of that Robin.

Charlene   December 26th, 2011 4:31 pm ET

I found it sad especially on Christmas day listening to Susan Hendricks diss on Robin Meade about a Christmas sweater she had given someone else on the set.

DAN-THE-MAN- : )   December 27th, 2011 2:02 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN M. ,. JENNIFER W. ; ) ; ) ; ) : ) HOW ARE'S DOING KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YU'S DO THERE AT CNN HLN, REALY BIG HUG'S TO YU'S HVE A HAPPY HAPPY NEW'S YEAR 2012 YUR STILL THE HOTTEST WOMEN THERE AT CNN HLN HVE A WONDERFUL DAY BYE

William   January 2nd, 2012 7:02 pm ET

Hi Robin Happy New Year 2012 to you!!! How are you doing??? Robin if possible by any chance can, I get a autograph from???

Email me back when you have a chance???

Thanks
William

DAN-THE-MAN: )   January 3rd, 2012 6:53 pm ET

'GOODMORNING HI," ROBIN M. : ) : ) ; ) : ) HOW ARE DOING TODAY? IT'S A NEW YEAR WITH REALY BIG HUG'S TO YU KEEP UP THOSE BIG SMILES THERE HAPPY HAPPY NEWS YEARS THERE KEEP UP THAT GREAT WORK HVE A DAY BE SAFE TO BYE ; )

DAN-THE-MAN-   January 12th, 2012 1:59 pm ET

'HI ROBIN, : ) : ) ; ) : ) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK THERE HERES SOME BIG HUG'S AND SOME KISSES TO YU TO BE SAFE BE COOL HVE A NICE DAY BYE HVE A NICE WEEKEND TELL JENNIFER W. I SAID HI".

DAN-THE-MAN   January 15th, 2012 6:08 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN ,' : ) : ) ; ) : ) HOW ARE YU DOING TODAY? , YUR STILL THE HOTTEST WOMEN THERE AND JENNIFER W. BIG HUGS TO YU'S HVE A NICE DAY : )

Amir   January 16th, 2012 10:41 am ET

HOw's it going there. Have you heard anything about the israel rocket defence with the U.S. drill thing. I heard it through the net. I don't think thta's going to be much of any use. Seeing that the Un as a whole might not be on the same side of history as the U.S. anymore......They need to choose who their allies are more effectively and you can't hide the bad guys you employ. That's a given.....anyone who does that will soon be played out.

Brenda   January 16th, 2012 4:51 pm ET

Robin,

My husband and I have watched your program for three years, now. We always enjoyed Rafer (spelling ?) as a sports announcer. Where has he disappeared to after the Super Bowl? Another observation, you appear to have lost a lot of weight in what seems to be a matter of a couple of months. What's your secret?

DAN-THE-MAN   January 25th, 2012 5:20 pm ET

'GOODMORNING ROBIN M.",. WITH REALY BIG HUGS, : ) ; ) : ) ; ) ; ) : ) ; ) TO YU WITH KISSIES TO YU YUR STILL THE HOTTEST WOMEN THERE HVE A NICE DAY BYE : ) : )

marty   February 19th, 2012 7:33 pm ET

Robin....i trust you...i understand we all have to work together to make this world a great place, i have a problem when we have black history month, a hispanic holiday and asian awareness week....how come no amarican month or year???? if we are all in amarica...why cant that be celibrated!! the people who have these other observinces are just prolonging rasisim....if we are one...then be one! how come others always have to devide! do we not want to be one? do we not what to love another human being no matter the color or race? and not feel threatend while in public? if your in the united states what differnce should it make? im sorry...but if racissiom is an issue...it's only cause people keep using it as an excuse!

marty   February 19th, 2012 7:51 pm ET

and...Robin....from my last note....amarcians have no race! that's what makes us great!

Darrell Stroy   March 2nd, 2012 8:50 am ET

Hi Robin,
I know you get a lot of emails but I just had to finally comment on a situation that is getting totally out of hand and that is the DISRESPECTFUL way that the President of the United States is being treated. I know he can handle himself but as an american (I am black by the way) however this has nothing to do with this comment. I have never seen any other President so disrespected the way President Obama is being disrespected case in point the governor with her finger pointing, the post at the washington transit, the name calling, military officer refusing lawful orders from the Commander-in- Chief and last but not least the candidates who do all the mud slinging. Racism has never gone away in the United States and for people to have believed this they were naive, it has only been swept under the rug and the lump is so big but we as a nation has just walked around it. CAN WE JUST RESPECT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES regardless of the color of his skin. By the way to all the military personnel you swore to follow the orders of the Commander-in- Chief !!! I am a retired Sergeant First Class who still beleive in following orders. Thank you Robin for you time!

Janice   March 5th, 2012 9:14 am ET

Hi Robin,
Love your choice in clothes. Could you possibly mention some good ideas where to shop? Thanks

Alexandria Carlsson   March 12th, 2012 2:17 pm ET

Hi Robin ~

Love your show... I watch ya every mornin'! You're a funny, cheery, nice person... and your gorgeous! Love your fashion sense as well.

Yesterday's show,.. you mentioned about a website to go to for assistance with a business or organization. George Clinton was mentioned on that segment,.. but I can't remember the name of the site.

Only remembered something with "Indi coco"? Anyways,... I have Old Timers today... Please help!!! ; )

Thanx ~

Xandica

Tammy   March 12th, 2012 6:25 pm ET

Hi Robin, you look great !! you ve lost alot of weight, can you please let me know how you did it ??? And you did it fast !!! By the way, you look great before too !! thank you.

Grayson   March 13th, 2012 5:32 am ET

Close... it's Indiegogo – here's more: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/03/12/crowdfunding-apps-indiegogo-sxsw-armstrong

Jean Legg   March 13th, 2012 9:56 am ET

Dear Robin, My name is Jean Legg and I live in Greenwich,Ohio. Please check out HURSTBROTHERSBATTLE,My extended fam,need help.Please check it out and drop me a line,Thank you so much. Jean Legg

William Nesbitt   March 22nd, 2012 10:21 am ET

Good morning Robin
Lets give Tim Tebo credit for what he has done. He helped the broncos get in the playoffs. A quarterback is only as good as the rest of his team and if his frontline don't protect him then he is in for a long game. Tim Tebo is not ashamed of being christian and not affraid of showing it on the feild. Cudos for him. I hope he helps the jets like he did the Broncos. He is young and still learning so I say give him time to grow as a quaterback and he should surprise his doubters.

Bill N.
From maine

Teresa   April 2nd, 2012 10:06 am ET

Good morning robin watch u e eryday the best way to get he news

dwayne   April 6th, 2012 9:09 am ET

how come the media dose not say anything about the two blacks that took a hammer to a white man in the same town as zimmerman

peggy   April 10th, 2012 7:27 am ET

Good morning robin...I watch your show every morning. right after my grandson goes to school.Love your show..

Brent   April 10th, 2012 6:48 pm ET

Robin, your looks are stunning i have no doubt you would turn heads even if you were not famous. But sadly your singing voice does not match your beauty, I really wish you could you sing you are so pretty but you can't so please spare us the torture of your promotions in the morning, thank you.

Maggie Hephner   April 10th, 2012 11:21 pm ET

My heart is breaking for April's family, and close friends. April's mom, dad and sister Val worked so very hard to help April, in her time of need. All she gave them was a slap in the face, with it all being a lie. April was very clever, she managed to convince everyone she was in stage four cancer. Now people, ya got to admit April missed her calling. She's a DAMN GOOD ACTRESS.... April played us, from not being able to speak, to not making sense when she did speak, to hair loss due to chemotherapy....The real one's who this will hurt the most. The one's that actually have brain cancer..

Shavonne   April 26th, 2012 5:40 pm ET

hello

About this blog

It's Morning Express like you've never seen it before! Hear from Robin Meade and the rest of the show crew for our thoughts on everything from politics to sports... to those bizarre stories that have us buzzing behind the scenes. Plus, plenty of material you might not see on the air. Don't miss OUR TAKE on what's happening in the world. Then tell us YOURS!

Contributors
Robin Meade
Delivering your dose of morning news, to get you out of bed and off to work.
Robin Meade
Bob Van Dillen
From tracking storms to airport delays, Bob is your weather and travel expert.
Bob Van Dillen
Jennifer Westhoven
Jennifer has the tips you need to take action on stories affecting your wallet.
Jennifer Westhoven